Thursday, April 8, 2010

-Random Post-

Become lazier & lazier to update my blog...
everyday finish work
don feel like wanna blogging or anything
just wish to watch movie the whole nite & end up sleeping
really lazy...

Now, finally end my music class & mini unplug competition
just finish my keyboard test on tue
not going to continue anymore
tired for whole 2 weeks
is time to take a long rest now
level 5... suppose is enough for me
but i'll still continue leaning by myself
i'm still loving music
mayb... i'll come back n watch mini unplug 7 if possible
as u all wish to.. ha...

Mini unplug 6
doesn't win anything also
but gain experience & sumting that i cant get in class
really thanks to all the committee
i had learned quite much & enjoy

My teammate
~MOMENTS~

Me & Ah wen & Shawn
(y i look so blur==)

Kid, our first tutor
giving cert for us

Mini unplug 6 opening ceremony

Committee performance 1

Committee performance 2

Group photo
Take 1--serious

Take 2--YEAH!!!
I'm gonna miss u all!!!

Next, is sumting abt "us"
long time didnt share our things
we are busy for our own stuff
since the year of 2010
this is the 2nd time i c him
YOU!! getting fatter & fatter d~
haha...
the tummy getting bigger & round
aiyo~~~ exercise more la...
XD
We took some crazy pics during waiting for our pizza hut take away
too boring....

"yeng" wor...

looks sumting weird==

take 1

take 2
got ppl act CUTE

take 3

Not much pics to share
but everything will become our memories
nice & sweet memories

Although we cant stay together all the time
when the time we started to miss each other
we are still not able to c each other
no matter how, there are nothing that can make us change, rite?
u said u will never change, u are still u
quite touch when i heard that
i believe in YOU
distance will not a problem for us
promise me.. pls take care well of urself
Lastly, thanks for always spending time & energy to drive so far just to meet with me
thanks for helping me always when i need helps
thanks for everything & everything
My Dear...

Between, my internship will be end on this sat
2day, we treat all the staff in our office pizza
just a manner to thanks them for teaching us so much
during these days
i had felt everything n this company
happy, satisfied, sad, disappointment, angry
finally... i walk to the end of those hard days
then i'll go back to malacca that i missssss so much
i miss my mum
i miss my best sis
i miss my home
i miss MALACCA!!!

I AM COMING BACK!!!
YEAH~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment