Saturday, May 15, 2010

-Taiwan-

Readers.. sorry to leave my blog so long

now, my mood is back to blogging

haha... but this will b only a short post abt my TAIWAN trip

25/04/10--02/05/10

i went to Taiwan with college buddy & my dear

since that there are too many pics

i will not share them here 1 by 1

u all muz view into my facebook to have a look for my trip

i would like to share with all my frens abt Taiwan

hope that u all can feel it too

Taiwan is a wonderful & nice place for me

mayb i had never travel to some where else yet

that's y i think that Taiwan is the best

dunno what to describe abt Taiwan anymore

I'm just LOVE with Taiwan

Plz take a look at my pics in facebook ya...

sorry for my laziness & incovenient...

Between, 2moro i'm going to Redang Island

looking forward for it...

this will be my 2nd to play & enjoy on an Island

b4 that, I had went to Perhentian Island

but i heard that Redang Island is more fun than Perhentian Island

can't wait to reach there as soon as possible

besides, i'm following yuan to back to Kelantan for around 1 week time after Redang

my 2nd time to visit Kelantan also

this time, hope that i can hav fun at Kelantan like a traveler

"yuan...... don leave me home again for this time k??????"

if can.. hope to visit Thailand also.. hehe...

After this trip, i'm really need to go n apply for an airport job

can't lazy & enjoy too much

lack of vitamin M to enjoy also...

I'll do my best!!!

Everyone... I think i hav to stop here for this post

going to pack up my thing & ready to go Redang~~~~

Bye~~

Will share my Redang & Kelantan post soon ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment