Tuesday, April 14, 2009

-The days full of activities-

Tis 2 days, full of activities from morning to nite
tired, but fun...
got chance not to facing BORING

-Thursday-
After class, fiona came to my house for nothing
jz on9 here n keep talking (abt ppl's gossip)
then, went to sri rampai pasar malam wif jen heng
3 of us go back home wif full stomach of food n drinks
i bought a pair of shoes
seem like very cute
bought wif the price rm18 after discount wif tat kind uncle^^





Nite, went to feeling cafe again
bcoz fiona said tat last week she didnt join us
so she wan to go n c n listening to the singer's voice
not bad...
jz 3 of us too
beng shan n yen ling got thing to do
cant join us
jz playing computer game ther



my food n drinks



jen heng's food n drink


Besides, ah mee (casper) sms me
she asked me when goin back to malacca
she said she miss me ^^ happy...
long time we didnt chat
she blame me tat i got problem but didnt find her

*mee... jz scare i disturb u ma...
u also... got problem didnt tel me at st moment oh..
act tat day all the thing u sms for me i felt very touching
i know... u sure will listen to my problems
i also know tat i no need to feel shy if crying in front of u
i didnt treat u as stranger
u r the most important n best fren for me
no need jealous
i promise! no matter wat happen in the future
i sure will tel u at the st moment
u too!!! anything muz tel me
don put in ur heart!!!
feel unhappy or anything
call me immediately
i'm concern abt u too*



-Friday-
Class cancel again... =.=
fiona don wanna go back hometown so early
so went for movie again
bcoz ms fiona mentioned tat if we watch until 100 movie wif her
she'll treat us 1 free movie
enter college haven 1 year yet
i had watched 12 movies wif her d...
hehe...
me, fiona n yen ling
we watched K-20
2 hours movie
so long...
feel boring starting
but ending not bad
finish wif happy ending
after movie
go back to malacca
YEAH!!!


4 comments:

  1. wao..
    looks so fun ya!!
    haiz..
    i still haven start my uni life...
    i hope it oso fun like your...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha inside ur blog im so famous hehe
    oways got my name =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya... muz enjoy ur uni life...
    coz it is jz few years...
    after uni no more study life anymore...
    muz enjoy n hav fun ther....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya le... aiyo...
    actually everyone's name also hav la...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete