Monday, April 6, 2009

-Unluckies Day-

Thu, the day of presentation for principles of tourism subj
is also the most unluckies day for me
everyone nervous abt the presentation
dunno y
although we had present for many times d
but still scare of PRESENTATION
luckily is a group work
i'd mentioned tat day is my unluckies day
y?
bcoz...
First, we r the 1st group to present
then, after present
ms kavitha pick up someone to ans her question n i am the 'lucky' one
haiz... luckily can discuss wif my group member
tat day i am getting serious flu
damn suffer!!!
my voice d change totally still need to present
tat day i am having 'sumting' too
u know la
woman ma...
haiz... really unlucky
nvm...
all is over
when i reach home
jz realise tat my file!!!
leave on the bus
...... =.=
luckily ther r my document inside
the bus driver call me n ask me to take at downstairs of my condo
it is hot sunny day summore
while waiting, mr calvin chan still worried tat i'll pengsan in front of him
haha... don worry la...
i am not tat weak yet
haiz... it's really a bad day for me



my gang: jolene, fiona, calvin, jen heng, beng shan, yen ling



fiona-best buddy

izit look pale my face?

calvin

2 comments: